Monday, April 15, 2013

A Minute to Remember

Just minutes ago I got word that Boston, Massachusetts was bombed in an act of terrorism. It breaks my heart that someone would go through that trouble to endanger my country that I am ever so proud to be a loyal citizen of.

While this post is in no means supposed to waver your thoughts, I thought it'd be a good idea to spread awareness.

I've personally been affected by this disaster. I have family who live in Massachusetts. Though I've been informed they are all alive and well, I have no doubt they've been affected as well. It makes no sense as to why someone would terrorize near innocent people.

For those who've passed today, I hope you are the brightest stars beyond the evening sky.

My deepest condolences to the friends and families affected,
-Lindsey Le'Vogue

7 comments:

  1. the photos released were just heart-wrenching. sending all my love, prayers, and support to everyone affected by this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to send my support too, and also tell you this posts are not worthless, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. truely is a tragedy, thankyou for posting this lindsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post, I think it is important to take a moment to think about these events. While I am not from the USA, I think this event was a terrible tragedy and my thoughts are with all those affected today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's disgusting that fashion posts receive more comments than this one ever will. Those directly affected by this horrific act of evil are in my thoughts as they try to pick up and move on with their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because Stardoll is a fashion website, people probably care about fashion more than they care about politics/terrorist attacks. Plus, I noticed a trend (even when it comes to actual political websites) people care about their respective countries and their neighboring countries or a political matter that affects themselves or their loved ones more often than a country that they have no vested interest in.

      Which is rational and irrational in ways, but in reality, we're all affected by this, children are hurt or are dead because of these attacks and it breaks my heart that trivial matters often overshadow these horrific events (even in actual newspapers sometimes).

      Delete
  6. I pray for those! Such a tragic disaster! How cruel to kill innocent people! What is this world now? :(
    Donty123

    ReplyDelete