Thursday, April 4, 2013

LE, OUT NOW

The sixteenth collection of Limited Edition was released today with prices ranging from 32 to 175 stardollars. I'm not too fond of the random pricing as I much prefer when the numbers end as a multiple of 5. I think prices like 63, 32 and 168 all look a bit random. The store itself is reasonably nice with a good range of items. There is also quite a range in quality with some incredible pieces and some things that could have came from Velvet Orchid. Overall however this is quite a good collection and there are definitely quite a few nice staple pieces I would recommend.

I will publish a full review along with my purchases later on in the week. 
What did you think of the collection?

8 comments:

  1. I can only agree, some pieces are well done and have a high graphic level while others are not their best work. Though this collection is better than the last one (my opinion).
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than the last few with a few really nice pieces

    the accessories were the highlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you aren't screaming your love for THE BLACK JACKETS!!! :D
    Then, YES, I bought some! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up purchasing the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I broughtan Orange half top at 50 stardollars! Hurry they are going!! - Donty123

    ReplyDelete