Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Critics of Stardoll


Information from the owner: Well, I've grown tired from how generic our Stardoll award system has become. No longer is excellence judged by pure talent, it has become more of a popularity contest. I've come up with a team of highly acclaimed - or controversial - members of stardoll who have established themselves into Stardoll as fashionistas, graphic geniuses and blogging sensations that together can award excellence. The blog aims at critiquing every facet of Stardoll society to weave out the ordinary, and reward the unique. Not only will the blog be critiquing regularly, but it will also set up a series of weekly and monthly events and create interactional group discussions about current controversies or drama. The blog will be multifunctional and hopefully sensationalize Stardoll society!


I for one am very excited for this project and I'm sure it's going to be a huge hit. Everything will be revealed on Saturday, including all the information on the six critics, so make sure to be there!

5 comments:

  1. I know who everyone one of them are just by looking at the graphic. Nevertheless, I am very excited to see where this project goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be a hit, by the looks of who's on that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there and only one person was on hehehe xD This sounds fun but I was late :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be fun. Can't wait for this project to really get going.

    ReplyDelete