Monday, May 27, 2013

What Were They Thinking? #2

DISCLAIMER: Before you start rambling on about how I can't judge anyone because my style is 'crap'. This is not real life, and every fashion blog needs a worst dressed segment.

We've all experienced bad outfits some point in our lives, I know I have! However, is there really a time where your outfit is so bad that it should be burnt and buried without a send off? Unfortunately, there is.

Take a look at the worst dressed medoll's of the week below...



Ashley_Doggett
Kimberly: Safari hour? You look like you're going for that Socialite look with that Birkin, leopard print, and them platforms and I guess you really captured it. Some of your outfits are extraordinary, but I just can't get past that damn hat.

Khol: You look like a mix between a lion and a leopard on its period. That hat? Don't even go there. I'm not really a fan of your everyday style but today you look wrong on so many levels, that dress must be the most tackiest dress I've ever seen, not even a drag queen would wear it. I love how you add the Birkin to finish off the look. Well, no... It makes it look even worse.  What were you thinking?

Mvm2807
Kimberly: I'm actually really torn between this outfit. It's incredibly mismatched and I have no idea if it looks okay or not because my eyes are too confused to work it out. At least you'll be warm in Russia?


Khol: Oh Maria, you used to be one of the most fashionable people I know! What on earth happened? I know you're not really active any more but you look like a jacket potato! This outfit is so mismatched it's scary. I know it's cold in Russia but come on girl!  What were you thinking?

Jelinna
Kimberly: I normally love your outfits but I have no idea what it is that's going on here. I see where you could have been going for, but I think the translation was lost through the overused platform boots and them suspenders. On a plus note your suite and medoll are beautiful!


Khol: Christina you normally dress so nice, but today? Nuh-uh! You look like you are about to start work  in a safari park and that skirt does not look good at all. I'm so fed up of seeing those pleather platforms, and those socks - make it stop! What were you thinking?

MissFoxyRoxy913

Kimberly: I have no idea what's going on but it needs to stop.
Khol: Oh My God. What were you thinking?

25 comments:

  1. LMAO at MissFoxyRoxy913's outfit! Sorry, but that outfit is freaking ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, it was for a task. i had to mix and match crazy fashions and make it wierd and yes im glad to say it worked thnx!

      Delete
  2. Definitely not one of their best days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somebody cant take a joke

      Delete
    2. ok but this doesnt take away from the fact that this outfit is ugly
      like this is a light hearted post dont take it so serious
      kim even said that she thinks your outfits are normally extraordinary so i dont see why you have to insult them

      Delete
    3. I'm not insulting anyone. I'm giving opinions just like they are. I don't really care what anyone says, yet there will be a response coming from me no matter what the subject. They might think my outfit is bad, but I don't, so I said so. Why is that a problem for little, anonymous you?

      Delete
    4. Oh also, of course this isn't real. It's a game and everyone including myself is aware of that. All of these blogs including my own circulate around this very faux idea of the fake lives we live on a game.

      Delete
  4. response from u no matter what subject
    ....

    ....

    do u like waffles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. Blueberry waffles. 0_0

      Delete
    2. I'm not even kidding blueberry waffles are my life.

      Delete
    3. Same omg especially with a light drizzle of syrup mmm so fucking good seriously all criticism aside.

      Delete
    4. I also like listening to this song during my most darkest hours.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQT58tzJMQ

      Delete
  5. In all honesty ashley does not look that bad and missfoxyroxy913 and mvm2807 both look waaaaay worse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is going on with red in all these outfits?????????????

      Delete
    2. Menstrual red is the new black.

      Delete
    3. menstrual blood comes in many shades. 50 shades of menstrual blood.

      Delete
  6. and now im winning -__- not a good thing to win damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOH, wow i forgot about this..... hmmmm not my best day ever......

    ReplyDelete