Friday, June 7, 2013

5 Questions: Gladis Wung Lee

She recently introduced an exciting new project entitled the Stardollogist, alongside both Now and Be, so I took the opportunity to have a chat with Gladis herself, and ask her those all important five questions.

TTT: You recently started up the Stardollogist, what inspired you to create it?

G: I recently started the stardollogist out of pure boredom. There was also the factor where I kept seeing people hustling and bustling with a magazine or a fashion blog yet I kept feeling like I was drowning into the unknown. That too, I felt like my mark on stardoll was a bruise fading away and blending in with the rest of the skin. On top of that, I also insisted myself I need to create something I would love. Since I love journalism and had always been an enthusiast of fake gossip such as elite news, the stardollogist was born.

TTT: Interesting! What plans do you have for the future of the project? It's a very exciting new idea and I'm sure the TTT readers would love an insight on what's to come.

G: Well this will sound disappointing but only time will tell! At this point I am SUPER busy with school so I can't really slip that in but ill try!! A lot of major gossip and juicy rumours will float around celebrities in the stardoll scene. You have to really examine that person because, trust me, you haven't really seen that dollywood personality until you've read an article in Stardollogist on their secret lives. (Spoiler on next issue: the worst gang violence anyone has ever seen in all of Stardoll)

TTT: Exciting! Do you have any exciting new plots prepared for certain stardoll members?

G: When do I not!!! Most people don't know this but Kim was born Robert and changed herself for the big city. Oh, and Khol participates in an illegal drug trade...the list could go on. These types of secrets wave around stardoll's  community waiting to be published. You'll get the truth through the latest news on Stardollogist!

TTT: Wow, I really never knew! - Robert though?? - You're also a part of two magazines, Now and Be, can you give us any juicy gossip or information on them?

G: It's like the KFC Recipe!! The news on BE and NOW are all under wraps in a library somewhere in the French alps...or buried in the Tigris River... All information I am NOT allowed to release.

TTT: Ever so secretive Gladis! And to wrap it all up?

G: The stardollogist seems to be wrapped up in an ever so tight envelope where little is really known but like I said, only time will tell and that envelope will eventually burst at the seams... Keep reading!

Thank you to Gladis for that interview. If you want to check out The Stardollogist just click here.

5 comments: