Sunday, June 16, 2013

BEWARE, Ashley_Doggett Hacks

UPDATE (1): Ashley_Doggett is continuing to spread this message. Report and get her deleted!! If you receive a message delete it immediately so no other members can click on it.

Remember this image I posted in my previous post?


Ashley_doggett has been sending out these links to numerous members all with some degree of rares, myself included. Although I made the decision not to open the suspicious looking link, I have found numerous people who have. This link somehow gives Ashley's account access to your own, where she can then sell your items to accounts. For proof I have found a user, named Xx_voododoll_xX who clicked on the suspicious link and has had her items sold to two accounts which you can view now.


I really want to get these items returned back to the user! It has happened before and I am sure it will happen again. The link was a very devious way to get to the most innocent of members items stolen and I hope that they will be given back by Stardoll, which won't be done without our help. Please message Stardoll requesting she gets her items back! It isn't hard to do and I assure you it will mean a lot.

I finally want to add that at this point we cannot be unsure if it is Ashley on the account or not. Although I will admit that I have found Ashley slightly shady at times I could never have imagined her doing something like this and there is speculation it may be a member called Matthew who hacked her account.

Anything to add to the situation? Know anything more? Comment below so everyone can see.
Let's get Xx_voododoll_xX her items back and stop and prevent the link spreading any further.
More screenshots after the break.




14 comments:

  1. and she has made MATTHEW HER BEST FRIEND WHICH HE WASNT BEFORE well I am not too sure but yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I have no idea what's even going on. I didn't even get on the computer last night and when I wake up all of this is going on. I can't even log into my own account anymore, so the email and password have been changed. I believe either Matthew or one of his friend's has hacked my account.

    I'm contacting Stardoll's staff about it as of now, I'm really sorry guys! I believe whoever is behind this also got Luis' account deleted. I'd never do this to any of you ever. :/ There's nothing I can do about this at the moment.

    Also, please don't assume judgement. I've been asleep for a long time and could never have pulled this off. I'm not even anywhere close to being able to hack anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming anyone who did this either used a keylogger virus or something because I have never given out my personal info to anyone. My god this is sickening.

      Delete
  3. This is disgusting that anyone would ever hack anothers account. And which account is Matthew's (Brandyy? - that was deleted, btw). I'm wondering if this has to do with those weird guestbook comments that a user said "prepared to get hacked?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. doll2005 (Robin) lost 9 items too but he luckily got his account back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I tried to visit Luis, but it came up as an error. This needs to stop, why is this even a problem that had to occur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Luis was deleted, for some reason I do not know.
      SD have been deleting a lot of people as of late.

      Delete
  6. THANK YOU!!! I was about to open the link but I fortunately read this first! You saved my account Kim, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So disgusting, I'm over these sad hackers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has happened to me to. I was just chatting along when I got a message from Ashley's account to take a look at my guestbook. So I did. I got the exact same message with the link. But because it was sended by Ashley (or so I believed) I did click on it. It brought me to a stardoll log in page, it seemed legit so I logged in (still can't believe how stupid I was). After logging in I was directed to the stadroll paymend page. I found this really weird so I closed the page and went on with chatting. After a few minutes my chat started to act weird so I reloaded the page. 9 of my dearest and most rare items were sold (not the same accounts though). The hacker also used my account to spam others. Therefore stardoll is now threatening to delete my account. I've send numerous messages to teh support team but have only gotten an automated reply saying they can't help me and I'm the one to blame. I hope they'll come around. I may not be able to do this alone but if we work together they'll have to help ous!

    ♥doll2005/Robin♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email stardoll. It goes a lot faster and you get real replies.

      Delete
    2. I have done this, didn't get a reply (have send them mails almost daily the past week). I'm very disappointed, stardoll doesn't seem to care at all! Thanks for the advice though ;)

      ♥doll2005/Robin♥

      Delete
  9. I lost some items but i never clicked on anything? niether did ashley visit my account? this is wierd?

    ReplyDelete