Saturday, June 1, 2013

Street Chic: Stardoll Style, Androgynous Evening

































Who: --Kayley 
What: Gorgeous evening with an androgynous twist, The look itself is simply beautiful and the way he styles this outfit is exceptional. This masculine look --Kayley wears can be easily achieved by adding a blazer to a dark and/or grungy outfit.
Wear: Draped custom made black dress, navy blue blazer, gold embellished clutch and black and gold Young Hollywood strapped heels with simple makeup and glossy hair.

4 comments:

  1. It looks really great. I just don't really like the shoes, but I guess it's personal, as I really like extravagant heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too keen on the shoes but I love the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look that androgynous to me, he only put a blazer on his doll. If his hair was in the iconic style of Grace Jones or low cut, then yes maybe. The clutch and shoes are also really hyper feminine.

    ReplyDelete