Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Royalty

In recent days a new Royalty collection was released, inspired by somewhat of a family summer day out theme. Prices range from 7 stardollars, for a pair of sunglasses, to 25 stardollars for the beautiful interior.

Aside from the clothes was the release of a little girl, shown in the image above, which sparked some discussion among members due to the diverse cultures of Stardoll and only one choice of girl. I think it would have been nice to see more variety of race however either way people would probably complain.  What are your thoughts?

I must also apologise for the lack of posts - I will be posting another writer application soon. The TTT FW schedule will be released in the next week or so and the proposed dates are the 12th to 14th of July.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the little sister should have been made one from each color range and universal hair? I think that collection is awful. All of it. Sorry; I am just stating my own opinion.

    ReplyDelete