Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The July Update

This month at TTT we've achieved a massive milestone, and have for the first time ever on this blog's history, managed to pull in over 20,000 views purely from this month alone. None of this would have happened without the success of  TTT FW and I'm very thankful for how well the blog is doing.

The best dressed lists and lottery announcements will come later on in August, both of which I'm sorry for taking so long to get out. Other than that, a writers search will be held to hire two to three extra writers to the blog. On a final note, what would you like to see on TTT in the coming months?

P.S, make sure to check out our newest partner Mode Magazine! The spoiler is incredibly promising and with a team featuring the likes of Sevilanna94, goodgal7, martusia_144 and fashionngirl. it's bound to be a success. Check it out by clicking here.

11 comments:

  1. congratulations ttt! here's to reaching an even bigger milestone in months to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's all? I would imagine it would get more considering the number of followers there are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm sorry. I didn't intend for it to come off as rude. And yes it is amazing!

      Delete
  3. 20,000 for july ALONE? I'd like to know what stardoll blogs you read if you think thats not a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't for my complete stupidity I would have read that first before commenting. So yeah....

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! The FW was undeniably a blast, I think that including more writers would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap, thats 5x what SA got last month! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should ask readers or visitors to comment more too, that would attract even more views.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim :) It's August's sixth already. Can you give a date for TTT fw best dressed list? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete