Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Frankie Morello 2.0

Today, the second edition of Frankie Morello on Stardoll was released, being the fourth store in our line up of Tributes from this year. This colourful sporty collection is inspired by the SS 2013 collection with prices ranging from 10 to 29 stardollars. Overall I feel that this collection is probably the strongest graphic wise from the selection of tributes this year alongside Giambattista Valli Couture. I understand that the colours and pieces in general may not be to everyones taste, but there are certainly a few items in there for everyone. I picked up six items and I'm currently looking into a few others - What are your thoughts on this new tribute? Do you prefer the first edition of Frankie Morello or do you like this release better? Let us know in the comments.

15 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what to think about this collection.
    There are, of course, some beautiful pieces but surprisingly nothing jumped out at me.
    I have to say, I preferred the first edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, the naming of the 'sparkle skater skirt' bugs me, it's not a skater skirt.

      Delete
  2. I personally love the shoes! The clothing on the other hand is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the first collection was awful. This one is better, but I'm still not buying any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, now I regret all the pieces I bought from the 1rst collection, this one is way better and I'm quite sure I won't regret my purchase! Well done, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the first collection but to me, this one is just horrible. Very tacky and I only bought a few items because I want to have something from every tribute store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a bit off topic but what do you guys think of the friend feed? I know it's a good idea & I've seen it on lots of games, but I don't think it's a wise thing to do on a game like stardoll that has so much hacking & scams. Most of the people being hacked are those who know what's in an account. And the friend feed shows some of the items bought by others, you have a choice to turn it off or on but that doesn't stop others knowing what you're doing. It's a good idea but not on stardoll that has serious hacking & thieving problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely true, I also think it looks like spying... we don't need to know all that stuff!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I agree a hundred percent . I really dislike it . I dont think its necessary for us to know what someone is literally doing every minute that there on stardoll !

      Delete
  7. I hate this collection, I thought it was tacky and a waste of their time. But on the other hand, I only liked the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate this collection too well made but that's it, btw OT: Kim I have wait forever (ok a month :P) , can we know when is TBDL post thank's :D

      Delete
  8. Frankie Morello more like Fever store 2.0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the TTT BDL NOWW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete