Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Release - Nelly

On Friday we were treated to a new release of Nelly floors:
Two new floors of clothing and shoes for us to enjoy! I think it's an interesting mix of things, but I have to say I prefer this collection a lot less than previous ones, I find a lot of the things are quite unwearble and wouldn't fit too well into my style or current wardrobe. I did buy several pieces though, so it wasn't a totally disappointing release =) Here's the things I did buy:
I fell in love with the jeans and white shoes as soon as I saw them, so they were no brainer pieces for me! And I felt some weird attraction to the hat, it's very un-me and although I like some hats, I never really wear hats on my doll at all, but I kinda felt like I was missing out on something if I didn't get this? Hmm, we'll see, lets hope I manage to wear it! I don't really own many grey tops, so it was quite nice to pick these two up, looking forward to wearing them too =) 
So I've done a quick styling for you guys to see the jeans - they're a piece I've yet to see being worn around Stardoll, so many some inspiration might help?
I seem to have gravitated to pairing them with paler pastel colours, but I think they do look fab with that bright pink cardi! I really like all the looks, and they look good with heels, flat sandals and trainers, which is a definite plus - I did have a pair of wedges to style them with too, but I though 3 looks would be enough =) 

And now a couple of looks that I spotted around Stardoll of members wearing the new items:
 ^AngelOoops wearing the Medley Jacket in a formal manner, I think it looks great with the maxi!
^Marbum may only be wearing the Celfie Hat, but it's a fantastic look none the less!


So what do you guys think about this new collection? Let us know in the comments =) 

6 comments:

  1. This is the EXACT same post you wrote on The Stardoll Lookbook. It is word for word... I don't want to read the exact same thing twice, pick one blog to put it on and stick with it please. Not trying to be rude, I just think you could have at least changed it up a bit, made some different examples. I don't want to read the exact same review on two different blogs, because if both blogs are the same then they are both going to end up boring/pointless. This feels like cheating to me, not writing a new post. I was hoping to read something new. I don't know why I follow both TTT and The Stardoll Lookbook when I could just pick one, it seems, since they are the same.

    Here is the exact same post on TSL, except on TTT it says 'on Friday' instead of 'yesterday':
    http://thestardolllookbook.blogspot.ca/2014/03/new-release-nelly.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God, give her a freaking break! She's obviously busy (she runs two blogs and writes for others). And it's a wonderful post, it's not like its some crap she just threw together. Why SHOULD she change a great post if this is exactly what she wants to say about it? Theres only so many ways one single person can convey their views on something. If you don't want to read it again, just ignore it. You don't have to be rude.

      Delete
    2. Why don't you give me a break? I said I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just stating my opinion, which I happen to be allowed to do. Calm down, at least I wasn't flipping out like you, using the Lord's name in vain and writing in caps. What a spaz.

      Delete
    3. It's not flipping out, it's called standing up for someone who doesn't deserve what you gave her. And FYI - saying "not to be rude" before being rude doesn't cancel out your ignorance.

      Delete
    4. Well, I'm standing up for myself right now, to you. I can voice my opinion if I want to. And FYI, calling people ignorant doesn't make you smarter, or better. In fact, it makes you worse.

      Delete
    5. I see no problem with double posting purely because if Kirsten wrote her opinion on SDLB then she won't write it out again for this blog. however i agree with different examples of looks etc for ttt :)

      Delete