Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Strike A Pose!

*Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've had an extremely busy few days and I haven't managed to access the blog a lot!*

Last Monday brought us the release of Strike a Pose, an interesting new store with the aim of creating limited posed clothing items. Throughout the years on Stardoll there have been a few posed clothing pieces released, but none have ever amounted to a full store even with all the demand for posing on and around Stardoll.  With this new release we were treated to a selection of non posed items all priced around the 20 - 40 stardollar mark, along side a large variety of jackets, dresses and pants with different poses up to 175 stardollars.


Admittedly, I'm not impressed by many of Stardoll's limited collections - Instead of them being the utmost quality, I often find that they're a lot worse than even Stardoll regular real brands. Strike a Pose for me combined great graphics, an interesting concept and fair prices. I thought the regular items were priced well and the most expensive were worth the money. The store looked fresh and unique, and ended up selling out in around four to six hours, which is if I'm correct is the fastest ever full collection to ever sell on Stardoll. 

I'm very excited to see what's next for this exciting new brand on Stardoll, and I hope with time that it can only get better and better. What are your thoughts on Strike a Pose?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible to be this late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. today's top trends: bringing you new endless possibilities of lateness

      Delete
    2. Kimberly Dean: The slowest, most mentally challenged, dyslexic person on planet Earth.

      Delete
    3. IT'S ME! i've finally won the title!!!!!

      Delete