Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's been too long

I've been incredibly swamped at work and it's been draining in so many ways, this weekend I squeezed in a little extra blogging time so I could finally style this StarDesign jacket from lacky_girl..!


This jacket has been sitting in my suite for weeks waiting for me to put together some looks, and finally here they are! For me jeans were the first and ultimate choice but I really wanted to try with other pieces to see the versatility factor of the modern print. The bold colour means it's easy to choose neutrals to style with it and I think I covered all the bases with my looks. My favourite is definitely the jeans, as I pretty much expected, I think the skinny style just works well with the jacket and that's kind of it^ I am pleasantly surprised about the dress though, I think a skirt looks alright, and maybe with some more experimenting, the right one will work out well =D


Let me know what you think in comments below - we love feedback!

2 comments: