Saturday, July 2, 2011

Runway Initiation

Here's Chace! A brand new writer for Today's Top Trends. I'm pretty excited about being a writer for this wonderful blog and I hope you'll like my posts here. My job is to write about Stardoll; as well as real life fashion, trends and modelling.

As you may know the Resort 2012 fashion shows started some days ago, and I recently strarted having a flick through the colections on Style.com, which is one of the best fashion sites on the web. I have to say, some of them are really great but some are just plain boring. Here are my favourites at the moment...



Valentino


Versace

Louis Vuitton



Not only in real life though, the catwalks are heating up in preparation for SFW SS'12 shows in Dollywood aswell! Many designers are preparing their collections for the upcoming week, and I'm super excited about it. If you're interested, you can still apply till early August!  Hopefully I'll have a collection in it, and my magazine may be a part of it aswell. My collection would be called Chérie (check it out here) which is French for darling, and my magazine's name is Posh, which you can check out here! It'll be premiering in the Summer, and here is the spoiler... Don't forget to follow and comment!



So which one is your favourite collection of Resort 2012?
Are you excited about SFW SS'12?

-Chace Clark

4 comments: